Updated: Apr 13
In order to participate in this blog everyone is required to be polite and civil toward each other. I invite an encourage everyone to an open discussion in which ideas and concepts can be freely discussed.
I am asking that the discussions and comments be polite and civil.
1. Acknowledge that silence won’t protect you; if you have something to say, you should say it.
2. Anger and passion are acceptable, but they should be used in a positive manner, not as fuel to create hostility and animosity.
3. No slurs or intentionally hurtful remarks are allowed. No name calling!
4. Respect another person’s rights to freely express their opinion without fear of retribution.
5. Try to put your statements in a factual or non-accusatory form.
6. Try and support your opinions with as much factual information as possible.
7. Be kind to each other.